Note: This is a scatter of photos of a recent journey. I made some good friends here and they will hate you if you don't think each photo here is beautiful. Some snapshots were taken in haste due to circumstance, some were more careful. It's up to you to like my photos, and my new friends to unleash their wrath if you feel otherwise. I present to the viewer images of things I saw. No visual cockblocking ('editing') occurred here. "...to be lonely, to be lonesome, that state of being for me is really familiar--it's the only one that I know intimately." (Gallo). Are people boring when they shoot all kinds of photos and don't edit them? Maybe I would be less boring if I took some time to have talent, 'composition skills,' as it were. Yes indeed. Real artistry. I understand this. I've read shitty writing. I've written more shit than I care for. But I also know that Kafka asked on his death bed for Metamorphasis and The Castle to be burned. Maybe all these photos are shit. I'm just trying to show what I saw. I am sorry if it is all shit. I am sorry. I apologize to all the investors. I am sorry I lost you all the money.
Maybe this will be my last journey. I am sorry, then. Maybe my problem is I am a sucker for the beautiful things I see, that I can't put them in perspective and exhibit discretion and choose between the banal and familiar and the truly special images. But I am visually immature--all these sights, to me, are so special and spectacular. I am overcome by the concept of their existence. What a bore I must be. Again, to my investors, I apologize. What is worse, there are so many images taken from this recent journey, and the best are to come. I will keep updating this same post, and you will see the growing inventory of images. Please be patient until all 90 images are posted. Then, collectively, tell me how horrible I am. But only then.
Looks like a shit ton of driving down beautiful roads in a white lexus SUV.
ReplyDelete"Thought expressed with language is a lie," the poet said.
ReplyDeleteYou can explain it this way,
ReplyDeleteOr explain it that way,
Call him Ciccio or Antonio,
Beppe or Ciro,
He's still a little black child,
How could that have happened?
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6071823
ReplyDeleteWhats truly bewildering to me about this series is the image of saint maximin snapping these pics in sequence, never pausing, while conversing.
ReplyDelete