Thursday, July 22, 2010

My food and rest in Gualala

god loves us but often turns his light out. we say it is beautiful but we are afraid of the dark because we known god has slept and forgotten us.
one swims fast only to catch and kill sea lions.
Fucking Bones Road House. Fuck.
UMMMMMMMMamamaama. Bones Road House brisket. Just jizzed me pants.
fucking booze
So you have to start working extra shifts because your girlfriend is pregnant. Spend your last disposable income on 20 rounds of Patron. Scare the waitress into the kitchen. The hombres buenos de Mexico will protect her.
Listen to what we do when we're not working. We're fishing. We can dive for abalone. Do you know what that shit is worth? Fucking Japanese come here and they drown trying to get that shit. Lots of dead drown Japanese guys. Abalone.

Gualala--probably plenty of pussy but I saw only one of it.
god's love for us motherfuckers
2 oceans
where is my rifle?
where has thou trodden?
all my damn needs
lots of 50 cals in them that barns
snipers
go inland, to Dogtown...
turn your back on the sea
the sea, go inland...
the city....
is shitty....
go inland.
this is not beautiful
and this made me unhappy. this is unhappy. this is terror.
Not waitresses, but it gets lonely on the road.

I had the brisket with the macaroni and cheese and the clam chowder and a local IPA (8% alcohol, so beware of pleasure). I know something about barbecued brisket, and this was the best ever had. Good job Gualala, I didn't expect you would offer the best barbecue I have ever eaten, but I should have known better, after having passed the Angus who graze in the grass that covers the fields I had ridden through. A guy announced his girlfriend was pregnant and had bought the front row shots of Patron. It was indicated he could have more efficiently purchased a bottle across the street for the price of them shots, but the illustration was lost on everyone, including me, who was saddened on my not being included in the next round. No, Gualala came and went in but a moment. I arrived after a good ride but tired. I checked out three places and the place I chose was a decent price and right on the ocean. There were binoculars in the room for whale sighting. I headed over to Bones Road House, and after a nice exchange of los ojos with the waitress, her night got tougher, with more local gentlemen who find her approachability an asset (while she regards it as something she wish weren't so obvious). I stumbled out with 3 drinks in me and retired and looked at my 'map'--my Google earth lead sheets--and ate a cliff bar (due to the cognac). My back would ache in morning, but the sun over the sea gave me great light and energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment