Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Running running
First I ride the bike to Springfield. It not easy to follow river like you think, man. River go all over up and down. I ask a hair-lady to help me and she tell me to go one way but that was no good. I ask a guy from 7-11 with lots of fried grease and other shit on his shirt to help me and he help me. He tell me I gotta get my ass up the big hill. I get my ass up the big hill. I put on the chip for the foot and the number for the race so they know who I am when I win. Man the race start and we go to cross muddy swamp. 5k trail, 5k road. But the guy with the funny outfit he don't run so fast that I can't catch him. So I catch him. Running, running. Then he keep running and we get to mile 1. Running, running. I get bored so I go real fast and pass the guy with the outfit. Running, running over the rocks and the trees and all kinds of shit man. I pass the 5k point and the race announcer say I'm some Irish guy but how the fuck he know nothing about me man? Fuck him. I running and now this part on the road so I figure I go real fast, balls-ass. No fucking way man. Big hill, 2 minutes, then ballsass fast downhill, then the guy don't be real clear for the hairpin but I only lose a few meters on the strange guy who now lead. Same bad hill. I catch my breath. Now we got 2 miles and I figure if I can mark funny guy I'll take him out with 400m to go. Running, running, I follow. Left leg don't feel so good. I figure we have 800 meters, but shit, I see the finish, and mister funny costume put the gas down and I running for him now. Fucker got me by 4 seconds. But you should see his clothes, man. Fuck him man. Fuck that cockaroach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment