Thursday, May 20, 2010

Picasso

There were five paintings. Each one had meaning.

One, Miranda, who knew her right to remain booty. Hillary, who had more blond funk than George Clinton. Man, and that was only 2/3s way. What? You say? Yeah my gig was 3.1 there, 3.1 on the turnstile, and 3.1 to get Moses's ass home where he rested and prayed and praised in the glory that is god's sunlight. A good race. The two attorneys dismissed us without prejudice, but there may be civil action. The Inn hosted the dark hair 6-month local of a brunette honey-pot. She's not a regular yet. Dr. Chrome made move for a foul smelling (ostensible cute) lady, but he smelled a rat. Garage was gargantuan rocking for Thur. Wisconsin threw her metal, escaped her Viking, then fell back into the sadness that earlier led her night.

3 comments:

  1. I can confirm that this happened in exactly this way. Honey pot brought the honey-coated chicken, and what was up with that rat woman's smell? Like, not completely foul, but just over the top "no thank you". The lawyers actually gave us several thousand USD worth of their time, and Miranda needing to get out of town this weekend caught up on her assigned tasks, the hour they spent with us was not charity and should be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straight alpha. The best stuff yet is on this blog: http://therawness.com/page/8/

    This is not about picking up bitches, especially American fucking bitches. I dont fucking care about them. I want a fucking savage bitch, dark and uneducated, that picks me because she knows I can protect her. Fuck all this bullshit middleclass american game. I want tribal game. Life-death game. Jungle fucking game. I want to prove myself among the spear throwers. Fuck these American bitches.

    Find me a girl who doesn't speak english when I come to the Park Tavern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still looking for that savage woman, when I find her, she will be at PT every night until you arive. Though, maximins massage chick is a savage beast, as well, with hands and apparently a mouth, among her orifices.

    ReplyDelete