He actually says "Only riding alone can take it out of me." What is unclear about this statement is if he means just riding and nothing else, or if he means riding by himself. I suppose this ambiguity is why the poet's words are able to pierce us.
If the state can somehow stick some shit on me, I will accept it. I will give up this meaningless slave existence and will focus on what is important. I may never be allowed to carry a concealed weapon with the blessing of the police, but I will never be told I can not exercise and can not ride. I will never be told I can not think and can not write. Take these things andf this life from me and leave me my health and my freedom to think.
"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." (Bruce Lee)
Fuck it. I'm going to Brazil too. Will fly from Argentina to Rio for a week or so. Brazilian girls seem to be sexier and easier and more exciting than Argentinian girls. There doesn't seem to be any comparison. According to Roosh with my blond hair and blue eyes I will be unstoppable there (helpful in Argentina too).
Just look at some of these dark beauties. Christ...
He actually says "Only riding alone can take it out of me." What is unclear about this statement is if he means just riding and nothing else, or if he means riding by himself. I suppose this ambiguity is why the poet's words are able to pierce us.
ReplyDeleteIf the state can somehow stick some shit on me, I will accept it. I will give up this meaningless slave existence and will focus on what is important. I may never be allowed to carry a concealed weapon with the blessing of the police, but I will never be told I can not exercise and can not ride. I will never be told I can not think and can not write. Take these things andf this life from me and leave me my health and my freedom to think.
ReplyDelete"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." (Bruce Lee)
ReplyDeleteFuck it. I'm going to Brazil too. Will fly from Argentina to Rio for a week or so. Brazilian girls seem to be sexier and easier and more exciting than Argentinian girls. There doesn't seem to be any comparison. According to Roosh with my blond hair and blue eyes I will be unstoppable there (helpful in Argentina too).
ReplyDeleteJust look at some of these dark beauties. Christ...
www.brazilcupid.com