Saturday, June 5, 2010
Kate and Monica
Tuesday met Kate and Monica. They live together and with 4 extra girls. They plan on a party and threw out the prospect of an invitation. They obtained names and numbers. Kate asked what I did in my free time. I should have told her it was to pursue her mind and body, but I provided Jante answers indicting the world of cycling and running. The King's park was watched by god that night and he hid nothing but rather displayed 30 fit running women who had been hiding from his grace. There are no secrets from the eyes of the great creator. From him shall we never ever try to hide ourselves. What we hide we only bury and what we bury only is the seed of wicked evil which will only grow stronger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bury all the wicked evil inside her where it belongs.
ReplyDelete"I am saving my hard-earned chastity for las calenas."
ReplyDeleteOR
"Burning, burning, burning I came to Denver..."
Save your money, but not for them. They are free.
ReplyDeleteConcupiscence of the flesh.
Dr. Chrome was at the table with Kate and Monica; this is from the archives. There is a deep basement of source material from which I regularly browse--next up is "the two readers: an essay on the power outage."
I had forgotten these names, but the story sounded familiar. The best was the walk with them to my place, they were not bothered that we seemed to be following them from the bar for a block or two. The party will happen, and we will be there in spirit making the other men feel very uncomfortable.
ReplyDelete